magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

#1: New Lipton presentation?

Posted on 2006-04-24 14:59:27 by Kitty

I just got back from WALMART and there I found....

Lipton Pyramid tea bags, with whole leaf tea in them. The black was
called "Black Pearl" which says it is "grown on the highest-elevation
tea estates in Sri Lanka, Known around the globe for the purity of
their tea leaves and their robust flavor. Gently plucked by hand the
long leaves of Lipton Black Pearl tea remain true to the natural state
of the tea leaf.

I'm boiling the water now. there is 1.4 oz of tea in the 20 bag
package so I don't know how that works out to the serving. the bags
are nylon rather than paper but the leaf is not long. LOL it appears
to be cut quite fine, but I will say it isn't the powder that was
discussed previously.

So it appears that this is likely to be better than regular lipton, but
maybe not up to their claims.

Ok, I'm not up to a real analysis of the tea such as I have seen you
all offering, but from the little I can offer you, this tea seems more
astringent that regular Lipton and maybe a little weak. I'm not real
impressed, considering that an 100 bag, 8 oz box of Lipton is a little
cheaper and offers a more mellow cup of tea, not impressed at all.

Oh well, I had to try it. Kitty

#2: Re: New Lipton presentation?

Posted on 2006-04-24 16:14:13 by toci

Thanks for the report. Toci

#3: Re: New Lipton presentation?

Posted on 2006-04-24 18:53:44 by afsd786auisdyss

My favorite pyramid tea is the one with mango-flavored white tea :)
The citrus and tropical flavored black teas also taste ok.
Their, liptons, flagship pyramid tea, the =B4golden tea=B4, with black
tea from sri lanka and vietnam, flavored with yellow flowers taste a
bit odd though.

They also have pyramids with cinnamon and liquorice root, and other
herbal pyramid teas. Haven=B4t tried any of them yet though.

#4: Re: New Lipton presentation?

Posted on 2006-04-24 20:02:31 by Kitty

wow, I saw the white tea and a fruit flavored green. since I like
flavored greens, I bought that one too, but haven't gotten to try it
yet. that's next. LOL

Kitty

#5: Re: New Lipton presentation?

Posted on 2006-06-13 08:19:02 by bloehard

I just tried Dragon Eye Oolong, and I have to say I thought it was
quite good. Has peach and other flavors added. I could drink it
everyday I think. Overpriced but tasty.
On 24 Apr 2006 09:53:44 -0700, <a href="mailto:afsd786auisdyss&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">afsd786auisdyss&#64;hotmail.com</a> wrote:

&gt;My favorite pyramid tea is the one with mango-flavored white tea :)
&gt;The citrus and tropical flavored black teas also taste ok.
&gt;Their, liptons, flagship pyramid tea, the ´golden tea´, with black
&gt;tea from sri lanka and vietnam, flavored with yellow flowers taste a
&gt;bit odd though.
&gt;
&gt;They also have pyramids with cinnamon and liquorice root, and other
&gt;herbal pyramid teas. Haven´t tried any of them yet though.