magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

#1: Infrared burner on gas grill?

Posted on 2006-05-22 01:32:37 by Don Wiss

I'm looking to buy a gas grill. The one I have been eying is the Fire Magic
Custom I portable (with rotisserie back burner and no side burner) using
propane. Now I see that they have an infrared option. It appears that
either one half can be infrared or all infrared. This means I have to make
a decision on something that I don't know anything about. So what are
people's take on having infrared?

#2: Re: Infrared burner on gas grill?

Posted on 2006-05-22 01:57:14 by Edwin Pawlowski

&quot;Don Wiss&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:donwiss&#64;no_spam.com" target="_blank">donwiss&#64;no_spam.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:2jt17256gl40qfs1mqj786si4ad92nmbpv&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">2jt17256gl40qfs1mqj786si4ad92nmbpv&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt; Now I see that they have an infrared option. It appears that
&gt; either one half can be infrared or all infrared. This means I have to make
&gt; a decision on something that I don't know anything about. So what are
&gt; people's take on having infrared?

I only have infrared on the rotisserie burner. If I was buying a grill
today, I'd go for it. Check out the Napoleon grill also. They explain the
infrared on their web page. Sound great for steaks.

#3: Re: Infrared burner on gas grill?

Posted on 2006-05-22 02:56:48 by Don Wiss

On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:57:14 GMT, Edwin Pawlowski &lt;<a href="mailto:esp&#64;snet.net" target="_blank">esp&#64;snet.net</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt;Don Wiss wrote:
&gt;&gt; Now I see that they have an infrared option. It appears that
&gt;&gt; either one half can be infrared or all infrared. This means I have to make
&gt;&gt; a decision on something that I don't know anything about. So what are
&gt;&gt; people's take on having infrared?
&gt;
&gt;I only have infrared on the rotisserie burner. If I was buying a grill
&gt;today, I'd go for it. Check out the Napoleon grill also.

I'm looking at their site. The only model small enough is this one:

Which is somewhat ugly and not 100% stainless steel. One of the things that
I've noticed is that the highest quality grills are only available in
larger sizes, except for Fire Magic. I would be putting this on a deck, and
depth of the grill is a big concern. Plus when the lid is lifted I don't
want it sticking far out the back. The FM one doesn't. It appears that this
Napolean one may, but it isn't clear from the little picture along the
left.

&gt; They explain the
&gt;infrared on their web page. Sound great for steaks.

Though I'm the the type that would sear the outside and consider it done.

I've been trying to assemble the Fire Magic model numbers. It seems that
what I like is the 22-S2L1P-61.

Don &lt;www.donwiss.com&gt; (e-mail link at home page bottom).