difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes, food .tw mail

#1: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-05-15 20:37:24 by bobme

I recently bought a used Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine, unfortunately
it did not come with a manual. If anyone has a manual in PDF format and
does not mind emailing me a copy that would be great.

If you have PDF manuals for other hitachi models that would work too.

Thanks!

#2: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-05-15 22:57:23 by Reg

bobme wrote:

> I recently bought a used Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine, unfortunately
> it did not come with a manual. If anyone has a manual in PDF format and
> does not mind emailing me a copy that would be great.
>
> If you have PDF manuals for other hitachi models that would work too.
>
> Thanks!

Any Hitachi manual can be obtained here

Pacific Coast Parts
Attn.: Hitachi Owners Manual
2114 SE 9th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 800-338-6342
Fax: 800-962-0602

--
Reg

#3: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-05-22 23:30:32 by bobme

Thanks Reg, I found an online version. Please feel free to PM me to
receive a copy.

Thanks for all who responsed!

#4: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-05-22 23:59:46 by Reg

bobme wrote:

> Thanks Reg, I found an online version. Please feel free to PM me to
> receive a copy.
>
> Thanks for all who responsed!

Glad to hear it.

You don't need to email me a copy but I am curious
where online you found it.

--
Reg

#5: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-05-29 23:22:06 by miniwidge

You mention that you found an on-line version of the manual... PLEASE
SEND TO ME!!! I've been looking for one for a while now, and have yet
to find an on-line version.

I hope you're still reading these posts

#6: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-06-05 03:49:53 by roadmanjim

Bob,

I too have a Hitichi HBB201 without a user's manual (bought it used).
Do you still have the maual in PDF?

If so, would you be willing to email a copy to me?

#7: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-06-10 09:09:03 by Arctic Rose

Hey Bob,
Wow, I too need to get my hands on a copy of the manual. Would you
mind forwarding it to me as well? Thanks so Much!
Rosie

&gt; Bob,
&gt;
&gt; I too have a Hitichi HBB201 without a user's manual (bought it used).
&gt; Do you still have the maual in PDF?
&gt;
&gt; If so, would you be willing to email a copy to me?
&gt;
&gt; bobme wrote:
&gt; &gt; Thanks Reg, I found an online version. Please feel free to PM me to
&gt; &gt; receive a copy.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks for all who responsed!

#8: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-07-12 05:57:31 by kjang

Gone Fishing wrote:
&gt; Hi Denise
&gt; Could you email me a copy of the pdf file. I have had this breadmaker
&gt; for years and have not been able to use it because I didn't have the
&gt; manuals.
&gt; Thanks
&gt; Ron
&gt;
&gt; dee wrote:
&gt; &gt; Hi Bob,
&gt; &gt; Could you please email a copy to me too? I just got one from my sister
&gt; &gt; and she can't find the book. I've used the recipe on the side, but
&gt; &gt; would love to have the manual.
&gt; &gt; Thanks You!!
&gt; &gt; Denise
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; bobme wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Thanks Reg, I found an online version. Please feel free to PM me to
&gt; &gt; &gt; receive a copy.
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Thanks for all who responsed!

#9: Re: Instruction Manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine

Posted on 2006-07-16 05:04:32 by dmwbbmw

Hi Ron:

Did you received the pdf manual of Hitachi B201 Bread machine? If yes,
could you send me a copy by email. I also have this machine but no user
manual.

Thanks

Jeff