poids magret de canard par personne, magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail

#1: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-05-20 16:45:44 by Giggles

Hi all,

My kids elementary school is a peanut free school & I'd like to make
something for their bake sale. Last year they had cookies and sliced cakes,
muffins, cupcakes. I'm looking for something that's unique and a big hit
with the kids.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Giggles

#2: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-05-20 19:47:09 by Jude

rice rispie treats!

we make them plain, also with cocoa crispies instead of rice crispes.

we also make some using fruity pebbles and those fruit flavored
marshmallows.

they'er always a huge hit at bake sales!

also, plain, no nuts but maybe chocolate chips, brownies.

Those are ur 2 biggest sellers around here(virginia).

#3: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-05-20 19:48:08 by Jude

rice rispie treats!

we make them plain, also with cocoa crispies instead of rice crispes.

we also make some using fruity pebbles and those fruit flavored
marshmallows.

they'er always a huge hit at bake sales!

also, plain, no nuts but maybe chocolate chips, brownies.

Those are our 2 biggest sellers around here(virginia). kids don't
really seem to go for 'unique'. they prefrer tried and true. (wouldn't
eat the cherry cookies i made for valentines day and made fun of her
banana coconut birthday cupcakes.)

#4: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-05-31 02:10:08 by pappadah

cupcakes baked in icecreamcones. frost and spinkles. they lve them/
Steve

#5: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-06-01 06:02:55 by Tonya_049

Try cookies baked on a white stick using different cookie molds plus
frosting.

They have a few of those cookies in a basket shops here in my area and
they are pretty with the frosting with all the cookies on a stick.

I just wouldn't use the extra wide molds just normal size.

#6: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-06-06 21:23:52 by chili chick

Giggles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My kids elementary school is a peanut free school & I'd like to make
> something for their bake sale. Last year they had cookies and sliced cakes,
> muffins, cupcakes. I'm looking for something that's unique and a big hit
> with the kids.
>
> Any suggestions would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Giggles
Hey Giggles,
I have a wonderful easy recipe for Cheesecake Tarts, takes 20 minutes
prep and 20 minutes cooking time. Can't tell you how many times my
daughter told me the night before she needed something to take to
school. She has been making them since she was 11 (she's 22 now) The
recipe is super easy but looks like you spent hours.

Cheesecake Tarts
30 Lg foil cups or 40 small cups
30 - 40 Vanilla wafers
2 - 8oz cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 Tbls lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 can Comstock Cherries
Place one wafer in each foil cup, place on cookie sheet
combine next 5 ingredients, beat until smooth
add mixture to a large ziplock baggie, cut small corner and squeeze
into each cup
bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Let cool then top with cherries (averages about 3 cherries per tart per
can)
Enjoy...

#7: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-06-07 17:30:56 by Scott

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:1148147288.822291.141910&#64;38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com" target="_blank">1148147288.822291.141910&#64;38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com</a>&gt;,
&quot;Jude&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:JudeNev&#64;cox.net" target="_blank">JudeNev&#64;cox.net</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; rice rispie treats!
&gt;
&gt; we make them plain, also with cocoa crispies instead of rice crispes.
&gt;
&gt; we also make some using fruity pebbles and those fruit flavored
&gt; marshmallows.
&gt;

Other variants: melt about 2 oz chocolate (semi-sweet or milk) in with
the butter, then add the marshmallow. Also, mix in mini-M&amp;Ms (do even
the plain count as peanut free? i.e., cross-contamination).

Another very easy to make recipe; has a caramel taste from the condensed
milk:

Chocolate 'n' Oat Bars

1 cup flour
1 cup quick-cooking oats
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces), NOT evaporated milk
1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 F (325 F for glass dish). In large bowl, combine
flour, oats, sugar and margarine; mix well. Reserving 1/2 cup oat
mixture, press remainder on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10
minutes.

Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust. Sprinkle with chips.
Top with reserved oat mixture; press down firmly.

Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store
covered at room temperature.

--
to respond (OT only), change &quot;spamless.invalid&quot; to &quot;optonline.net&quot;

&lt;<a href="http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/" target="_blank">http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/</a>&gt;

#8: Re: Wanted: Recipes for Peanut Free school Bake Sale

Posted on 2006-06-09 01:47:00 by Virginia Tadrzynski

&quot;Giggles&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:giggling_giggles&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">giggling_giggles&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:rtGdne_Eiew3tvLZRVn-tw&#64;teksavvy.com..." target="_blank">rtGdne_Eiew3tvLZRVn-tw&#64;teksavvy.com...</a>
&gt; Hi all,
&gt;
&gt; My kids elementary school is a peanut free school &amp; I'd like to make
&gt; something for their bake sale. Last year they had cookies and sliced
cakes,
&gt; muffins, cupcakes. I'm looking for something that's unique and a big hit
&gt; with the kids.
&gt;
&gt; Any suggestions would be great.
&gt;
&gt; Thanks,
&gt; Giggles

make cupcakes and ice with chocolate. take black licorice and cut to length
and place six on the cupcakes in an arc to the table, three on each side to
similate spider legs. On one side between the threes place two wintergreen
lifesavers. Using icing, stick two m&amp;ms on the lifesavers to look like
eyes.......instant spiders.
-ginny