magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

#1: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-12 12:56:16 by Arthur Brain

dd wrote:
> The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere that

There is no such right.

> is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds are
> killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any reverence

So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.

There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
us.

> for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in other
> forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals, birds, he
> cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not caring

There is no such right.

> about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right for
> yourself?

Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

> But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other life
> forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
> atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of getting his
> fundamental right of life.

So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?

sand?

Verbal diarrhea?

#2: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-13 17:18:39 by quidam

to each their own.

that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

#3: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-14 03:30:59 by nemo

&quot;quidam&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; to each their own.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

Hahaha! &quot;Pinky!! Perky!! Cucumber!!&quot;

How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
criticised.

&gt;
&gt; Arthur Brain wrote:
&gt; &gt; dd wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt; The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere
that
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; There is no such right.

There de facto is.

&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds
are
&gt; &gt; &gt; killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any
reverence
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
&gt; &gt; us.

There are dozens including important economic ones.

Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
Soya: A few tons as acre.
Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in
other
&gt; &gt; &gt; forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals,
birds, he
&gt; &gt; &gt; cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not
caring
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; There is no such right.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right
for
&gt; &gt; &gt; yourself?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other
life
&gt; &gt; &gt; forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
&gt; &gt; &gt; atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of
getting his
&gt; &gt; &gt; fundamental right of life.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat &quot;other life forms&quot;?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; sand?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Verbal diarrhea?

Diarrhoea! Through-discharge, from Greek - especially if their cooking
doesn't aggree with your stomach! :o)

(The oe should be a diphthong BTW but OE can't manage that. It sends an e
instead. Does an æ OK though.)

#4: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-14 21:08:28 by harmony

most vets advise feeding meaty &quot;science diet&quot; to the pets.
i don't get it though.

&quot;nemo&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:nemo&#64;naughtylass.wet" target="_blank">nemo&#64;naughtylass.wet</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:ntCtg.313447$<a href="mailto:8W1.112259&#64;fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk..." target="_blank">8W1.112259&#64;fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...</a>
&gt;
&gt; &quot;quidam&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; to each their own.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.
&gt;
&gt; Hahaha! &quot;Pinky!! Perky!! Cucumber!!&quot;
&gt;
&gt; How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats
&gt; thrived
&gt; and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!
&gt;
&gt; So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
&gt; farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her
&gt; pets
&gt; a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse??
&gt; B*llocks!
&gt;
&gt; Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
&gt; reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
&gt; criticised.
&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Arthur Brain wrote:
&gt;&gt; &gt; dd wrote:
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere
&gt; that
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; There is no such right.
&gt;
&gt; There de facto is.
&gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds
&gt; are
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any
&gt; reverence
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
&gt;&gt; &gt; us.
&gt;
&gt; There are dozens including important economic ones.
&gt;
&gt; Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
&gt; Soya: A few tons as acre.
&gt; Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.
&gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in
&gt; other
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals,
&gt; birds, he
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not
&gt; caring
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; There is no such right.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right
&gt; for
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; yourself?
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; other
&gt; life
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of
&gt; getting his
&gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; fundamental right of life.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat &quot;other life forms&quot;?
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; sand?
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Verbal diarrhea?
&gt;
&gt; Diarrhoea! Through-discharge, from Greek - especially if their cooking
&gt; doesn't aggree with your stomach! :o)
&gt;
&gt; (The oe should be a diphthong BTW but OE can't manage that. It sends an e
&gt; instead. Does an æ OK though.)
&gt;
&gt;

#5: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-14 23:17:41 by Arthur Brain

nemo wrote:
&gt; &quot;quidam&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; to each their own.

&gt; How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
&gt; and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

Really? Did you use a mind-meld to ascertain this?
No, of curse not - this is cloud-cuckoo-land fantasy, obviously.

I bet those cats used to plot the thousands of different ways they
could kill their cruel owner who fed them nothing but nasty meat-free
gruel every day.

&gt; So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out

No, cruelty and horror are not OK, but we aren't talking about cruelty
and horror - we are talking about eating yummy animal flesh.

&gt; farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
&gt; a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

That's cruel, torturing a poor animal twice a day for its entire life
by giving it an unnatural diet that the animal's is not designed for.

&gt; Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
&gt; reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
&gt; criticised.

But you are doing terrible things with your fundamentalist approach to
nutrition.

&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; The right to life is possible only in a certain, different

&gt; &gt; &gt; There is no such right.

&gt; There de facto is.

What? There *is* no such right. Do you even understand latin?
I can swat a mosquito, shoot a rabbit or catch a fish and eat it any
time I like.
None of these creatures has any &quot;right&quot; to be alive.

&gt; Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
&gt; Soya: A few tons as acre.
&gt; Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

Well, you can eat 10 KGs of whatever-the-fuck &quot;Honey Locust beans&quot; are,
and I will be content with 100g of nice beef.

As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
eyesight and thin brittle bones.

#6: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-16 05:49:24 by quidam

kookoogaaajooob.

&gt; &gt; Arthur Brain wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt; dd wrote:
[...]
&gt; instead. Does an =E6 OK though.)

#7: Re: why we should all turn vegetarian

Posted on 2006-07-16 05:50:13 by quidam

lmfao another one..

kookoookoookoooo!

bonk bonk on the head..

Arthur Brain wrote:
&gt; nemo wrote:
&gt; &gt; &quot;quidam&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">quidam_the_barbarian&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; &gt; news:<a href="mailto:1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1152803918.912897.100560&#64;p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; &gt; to each their own.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
&gt; &gt; and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!
&gt;
&gt; Really? Did you use a mind-meld to ascertain this?
&gt; No, of curse not - this is cloud-cuckoo-land fantasy, obviously.
&gt;
&gt; I bet those cats used to plot the thousands of different ways they
&gt; could kill their cruel owner who fed them nothing but nasty meat-free
&gt; gruel every day.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
&gt;
&gt; No, cruelty and horror are not OK, but we aren't talking about cruelty
&gt; and horror - we are talking about eating yummy animal flesh.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
&gt; &gt; a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!
&gt;
&gt; That's cruel, torturing a poor animal twice a day for its entire life
&gt; by giving it an unnatural diet that the animal's is not designed for.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
&gt; &gt; reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
&gt; &gt; criticised.
&gt;
&gt; But you are doing terrible things with your fundamentalist approach to
&gt; nutrition.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; The right to life is possible only in a certain, different
&gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; There is no such right.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; There de facto is.
&gt;
&gt; What? There *is* no such right. Do you even understand latin?
&gt; I can swat a mosquito, shoot a rabbit or catch a fish and eat it any
&gt; time I like.
&gt; None of these creatures has any &quot;right&quot; to be alive.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
&gt; &gt; Soya: A few tons as acre.
&gt; &gt; Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.
&gt;
&gt; Well, you can eat 10 KGs of whatever-the-fuck &quot;Honey Locust beans&quot; are,
&gt; and I will be content with 100g of nice beef.
&gt;
&gt; As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
&gt; strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
&gt; eyesight and thin brittle bones.