difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes, food .tw mail

#1: Re: Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating

Posted on 2006-07-16 20:30:57 by dh

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>goober cracker, lied:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 Goo wrote:
>>

>>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>>>goober cracker, lied:

>>>No, Fuckwit. I have demolished your fuckwitted "animals getting to experience life" bullshit.
>>

>> So are you now claiming
>
>I have

You agree with yourself about all of the following, Goober:

"the deliberate killing of animals for use by humans DOES
deserve moral consideration, and gets it." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude than
ANY benefit" - Goo

""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths" - Goo

"having deliberately caused them to live in the first place does
not mitigate the wrong in any way." - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"logically one MUST conclude that not raising them in the first place
is the ethically superior choice." - Goo

#2: Re: Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating

Posted on 2006-07-16 21:17:02 by pipes

Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>>goober cracker, lied:

>>> So are you now claiming
>>
>>I have demolished your fuckwitted bullshit.
>

> You agree with yourself

I agree that I have demolished your fuckwitted bullshit
that "being farmed" - coming into existence - is a
benefit for animals.

I see that you now agree, too. That's good.