magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

#1: Goo comments on his own techniques

Posted on 2006-07-16 20:35:39 by dh

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo

#2: Re: Leif Erikson comments on why Fuckwit David Harrison is an unethical lying son of a shit-covered

Posted on 2006-07-16 21:42:13 by Ron

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> goober cracker, blabbered:
>
> > "really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context - that's just what I do." David Harrison
>
> Exactly.

Goo, the Smithonian wants to dedicate a museum to stupid people, stupid
ideas, and stupid endeavors that have appeared throughout recorded
history.

They want you as the main exhibit.

Does that make you happy ~jonnie~ Goo?

#3: Re: Leif Erikson comments on why Fuckwit David Harrison is an unethical lying son of a shit-covered

Posted on 2006-07-16 22:20:21 by Gerbil-jonnie

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Ron wrote:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> >>goober cracker, blabbered:

> >>Exactly.
> >

> > Leif, the Smithonian
>
> Fuck off, stupid fat dying queer.