poids magret de canard par personne, magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail

#1: In the oven: Apple Cinnamon Gooey Butter Cake

Posted on 2006-07-17 09:03:51 by Mike H

Probably should have formulated this one myself, instead of going off an
existing recipe, the one I found works, but I've not got high hopes for it,
tho that could be because I used a 3lb block of cream cheese and cut off
where it said 8 lbs was, and may have not cut enough lol.

#2: Re: In the oven: Apple Cinnamon Gooey Butter Cake

Posted on 2006-07-17 11:09:31 by Viviane

Excuse me while I heave. What is the link between apple, cinnamon and
butter cake - I would expect those to be the main ingredients. The thought
of cooking with cream cheese - uugh!!!

&quot;Mike H&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:mdhalbrook&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">mdhalbrook&#64;yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:Xns9803A95EDEFmichaelmichaelhalbro&#64;140.99.99.130..." target="_blank">Xns9803A95EDEFmichaelmichaelhalbro&#64;140.99.99.130...</a>
&gt; Probably should have formulated this one myself, instead of going off an
&gt; existing recipe, the one I found works, but I've not got high hopes for
&gt; it,
&gt; tho that could be because I used a 3lb block of cream cheese and cut off
&gt; where it said 8 lbs was, and may have not cut enough lol.