poids magret de canard par personne, magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail

#1: no access to newsgroups

Posted on 2006-07-17 08:39:59 by Kathy-in-NZ

You probably don't care. You may not remember me. I've been hanging
around for years and post when I have something to say. I'm not
loquacious.

My effing (strong language for me!) ISP no longer supports newsgroups
so I cannot use my usual newsgroup program (Free Agent) to read this
group. Google groups isn't very friendly. I don't plan to change my ISP
so don't bother suggesting it. I will be an even more occasional poster
in future.

Sorry if you ask me questions and I seem to ignore you. I will try to
work around this problem. I don't want to post my email address and get
lots of spam. However I'll reveal it to those who genuinely want to
know it.

Kathy-in-NZ

#2: Re: no access to newsgroups

Posted on 2006-07-17 08:58:02 by not really

Kathy-in-NZ wrote on 17 Jul 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> You probably don't care. You may not remember me. I've been hanging
> around for years and post when I have something to say. I'm not
> loquacious.
>
> My effing (strong language for me!) ISP no longer supports newsgroups
> so I cannot use my usual newsgroup program (Free Agent) to read this
> group. Google groups isn't very friendly. I don't plan to change my ISP
> so don't bother suggesting it. I will be an even more occasional poster
> in future.
>
> Sorry if you ask me questions and I seem to ignore you. I will try to
> work around this problem. I don't want to post my email address and get
> lots of spam. However I'll reveal it to those who genuinely want to
> know it.
>
> Kathy-in-NZ

There are several news group suppliers out there...Like Supernews that
will supply your needs. A quick google search will find one that you'd
like and in most any price range except free.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan

#3: Re: no access to newsgroups

Posted on 2006-07-17 09:00:36 by LucasP

&quot;Kathy-in-NZ&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz" target="_blank">katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz</a>&gt; wrote in news:1153118399.719608.263260
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

&gt; You probably don't care. You may not remember me. I've been hanging
&gt; around for years and post when I have something to say. I'm not
&gt; loquacious.
&gt;
&gt; My effing (strong language for me!) ISP no longer supports newsgroups
&gt; so I cannot use my usual newsgroup program (Free Agent) to read this
&gt; group. Google groups isn't very friendly. I don't plan to change my
ISP

If you can access the Internet, you can access a free newsserver. There
are plenty to choose from.....

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

#4: Re: no access to newsgroups

Posted on 2006-07-17 09:02:25 by Mike H

&quot;Kathy-in-NZ&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz" target="_blank">katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz</a>&gt; wrote in news:1153118399.719608.263260
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

&gt; My effing (strong language for me!) ISP no longer supports newsgroups
&gt; so I cannot use my usual newsgroup program (Free Agent) to read this
&gt; group. Google groups isn't very friendly. I don't plan to change my ISP
&gt; so don't bother suggesting it. I will be an even more occasional poster
&gt; in future.

I've been using them for several years because my ISP's news server service
sucked, they'd be off more than on, not have all the groups I wanted, and I
don't mean the binary groups, ect. They launched a referal program a few
months ago, so I signed up, since I'd been refering people anyway, it'll
give me a free month if you use my referal link :)

#5: Re: no access to newsgroups

Posted on 2006-07-17 11:10:39 by OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article &lt;<a href="mailto:1153118399.719608.263260&#64;b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com" target="_blank">1153118399.719608.263260&#64;b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com</a>&gt;,
&quot;Kathy-in-NZ&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz" target="_blank">katrob&#64;xtra.co.nz</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; You probably don't care. You may not remember me. I've been hanging
&gt; around for years and post when I have something to say. I'm not
&gt; loquacious.
&gt;
&gt; My effing (strong language for me!) ISP no longer supports newsgroups
&gt; so I cannot use my usual newsgroup program (Free Agent) to read this
&gt; group. Google groups isn't very friendly. I don't plan to change my ISP
&gt; so don't bother suggesting it. I will be an even more occasional poster
&gt; in future.
&gt;
&gt; Sorry if you ask me questions and I seem to ignore you. I will try to
&gt; work around this problem. I don't want to post my email address and get
&gt; lots of spam. However I'll reveal it to those who genuinely want to
&gt; know it.
&gt;
&gt; Kathy-in-NZ

You don't have to change your ISP...
Do what I did and purchase Giganews. The account is only costing me
$12.50 per month and I'm still able to use my favorite newsreader. :-)

You can get used to googlegroups, I had to use it for a month or so
until I decided to buy giganews.

Hope this helps? :-)
--
Peace!
Om

&quot;My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch&quot;
-- Jack Nicholson