Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Re: mile hi club

Posted on 2006-07-17 08:46:23 by Gregory Morrow

-L. wrote:

> Reef Fish wrote:
> > Is it true that you and your toothless girlfriend Evelyn are
> > Silver Elite members of the MHC?
> >
> > -- Bob.
>
> Honey, Greg is gay. He'd rather do Mr. Travel.
>
> -L.


Say that again, luv...???

--
Best
Greg

Report this message

#2: Re: mile hi club

Posted on 2006-07-17 10:09:45 by LadyJane

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > Reef Fish wrote:
> > > Is it true that you and your toothless girlfriend Evelyn are
> > > Silver Elite members of the MHC?
> > >
> > > -- Bob.
> >
> > Honey, Greg is gay. He'd rather do Mr. Travel.


-L you are dead set sneaky.
Fancy responding to a post rec.travel.air and copying it in to rfc.
Sheer brilliance!
Well done!!
Shut the creep up - for an hour or so anyway.
We should be grateful for small mercies I always say.

LadyJane
--
"Never trust a skinny cook!"

Report this message

#3: Re: mile hi club

Posted on 2006-07-17 10:20:49 by Gregory Morrow

LadyJane blows:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > -L. wrote:
> >
> > > Reef Fish wrote:
> > > > Is it true that you and your toothless girlfriend Evelyn are
> > > > Silver Elite members of the MHC?
> > > >
> > > > -- Bob.
> > >
> > > Honey, Greg is gay. He'd rather do Mr. Travel.
>
>
> -L you are dead set sneaky.
> Fancy responding to a post rec.travel.air and copying it in to rfc.
> Sheer brilliance!
> Well done!!


You must be new to Usenet, luv...


> Shut the creep up - for an hour or so anyway.
> We should be grateful for small mercies I always say.


Hey, since some of my rfc pals like to "follow" me around I thought I'd
share L's comments with *all* my friends here :-)

Now to be completely on - topic, have YOU ever done it a plane,
LJ...??? You strike me as one of those lusty busty guttersnipe types
who might go in for a bit of "boinking" in a public transport
"venue"...in fact I'd bet you make a 747 rock to - and - fro...!!!

;-p

--
Best
Greg

Report this message