magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail, magret par personnes

#1: Re: oboyoby at last!

Posted on 2006-07-12 16:14:43 by Anny Middon

&quot;Kathi Jones&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:katjon&#64;storm.ca" target="_blank">katjon&#64;storm.ca</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:Z4idneVwQbhHrDHZnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d&#64;storm.ca..." target="_blank">Z4idneVwQbhHrDHZnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d&#64;storm.ca...</a>
&gt;
&gt; Something I'm wondering.....there's a pic of 12 beautiful jars of
&gt; preserves
&gt; on the front, and I can't figure out what the 2nd jar from the left in the
&gt; top row is....looks like tomato and corn relish...anyone know what it is?
&gt;

I was out of town, and looked at the book last night. The jar contains
Southwestern Vegetable soup -- or at least it looks just like the soup I
made from that recipe.

If you like a little Southwestern USA bite to your vegetable soup, I
recommend the recipe -- it was delish!

Anny