poids magret de canard par personne, magret canard quantité par personne, difference between blanquette et fricassee, magret de canard combien de gramme par personne, quantité magret de canard par personne, un magret fait pour combien de personne, quantité par personne pour un filet de canard, coddled vs poached, lentil scum, kimberly @comcast.net @bellsouth.net @hotmail.com mail

#1: Big Laugh today

Posted on 2006-07-15 21:56:16 by George Shirley

Just got an email from a friend in a northwestern US state. Her BBB is a
1999 version so she called her extension service on the canning time for
green beans in pint jars. Whoever answered the phone told her 50 minutes
at 15 lbs. She didn't think it was right so dropped me a note and I gave
her pressures and times from the latest Ball complete book. Above 2000
feet, as she is, it's 20 minutes for pints and 25 for quarts at 15 lbs.

I just can't imagine who answered the phone at her extension service. Do
agents work on weekends out west? Ours certainly don't. Wonder if she
was talking to the janitor!

Thought I would share the laugh since my friend was at least smart
enough to ask someone she thought might be knowledgeable. <BSEG>

George

#2: Re: Big Laugh today

Posted on 2006-07-16 17:27:28 by Ophelia